We identify 3 levels process:
Organization fulfill, based on its own characteristics, personalized the self assessment.
Based on the responses, organisation acquires Bronze, Silver or Gold quality label.
Due to your responses personalised database will be elaborated for areas of improvements.
The SWOST Online self assessment tool helps sport organizations and clubs to:
- Develop competence and awareness on gender stereotyping and gender-based violence and harassment in their everyday work
- Engage more actively in reflecting on their pedagogical practice in terms of gender approach, stimulated by a structured self-assessment exercise providing feedback according to different levels of progression
- Self-direct their learning and develop their competence whenever they want, at their own pace, extending professional development opportunities to informal online learning environments
- Establish a personal competence profile
- Access a tailored ecosystem of European and national training resources to further develop their competencies according to need or interest.
- Receive a quality label, which will prove that organization has a certain level of gender equality inside the organization.
- fter the fulfilment of self assessment tooll in case of gaps, receive personalized and practical literature in order to Improve their internal policies in certain area